Contoh JOB VACANCY


    
      A. JOB VACANCY
Vacancy
Database/ graphics package design

Requirements
- Min. D3 Academy of computer science
- Have experience in computer graphics and database
- Having a good personal appearance and a pleasant

 
personality
- Fluent in english both oral and written

- Minimum two years experience


Please send your application letter, CV, recent photograph & expected salary to :
Pranata Informatindo. JL Sudirman No. 22 Denpasar, Bali.




      B.   JOB APPLICATION LETTER
   Jl. Tanakeke
  Cilacap, Central Java
  August, 04, 2018

  Attention To:
 
Mr. Rachmat Uki
 
PT. Sugiarta
  
JL. Kalidonan 22
  Purwokerto

  Dear Mr Rachmat Uki

           Based on the advertisement recently in www.jobstreet.com,
I am
interested to apply for the job as a Database/ Graphics package design.
            I am 22 years old. I graduated from Computer science at Indonesia

University. I am looking for a position related to Database/Graphics Package
Design in the research and development department of a major company.
            Science leaving college I have several years experience do database
and graphics package at one company in
Kandangan and to enhance my
background, I have taken some courses in computer graphics and database,
and I have experience in understanding of the design of databases. With this background, I certainly believe that I can make a good contribution to your
company and
I would like to broaden my experience
            I enclose my recent photograph and compelete curiculum vitae. I hope
Mr. Sujatmiko is willing to take the time to give an interview, so I can explain in
more detail about my own potential. Thank you.

Yours sincerely


Erihka Silvia
Enc: - Curriculum Vitae
         - Recent photograph (3x4)
         - Copy of ID card


    

C. 
CURRICULUM VITAE

     Name                    : Erihka Silvia
     Date of birth        : Semarang, April 16, 2002
     Place of birth        : Kota Tua
     Sex                       : Female
    Address                : Jl. Tanakeke
    Town, Country     : Semarang, Indonesia
    Email Address       : erihkasilviaku@gmail.com
    Work experience  :
  •  PT Sukasuka design
     Worked as gr
    aphic design
     October 9
    , 2011 - January 2, 2013
  •  PT Bunga design
     Worked as graphic design
     January 3, 2015 - April 5, 2017
     Hobby/Interestn   : Traveling, photo editing, reading

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini